Sunday, March 25, 2007

The Green Hornet Coming to Theaters

I guess that I'll believe it when I see it. At least this one has a better chance of getting made, since the previous attempt at a Green Hornet movie was keelhauled by Kevin Smith's anxiety over doing such a large budget movie.

Of course the question that remain is: Does the Green Hornet, as a property, really have that much juice when it comes to the movie going public? Sure, there will be a hard-core geek following, but we've already seen more than once that just isn't enough to keep a movie up and going at the box office.

Only time will tell, but still I will wait until I see that the project has gotten past the pre-pre-development stage before I start to think that this might actually happen.

The Green Hornet Coming to Theaters
There's a new buzz in Hollywood: Columbia Pictures is bringing comic-book hero The Green Hornet to the big screen.