Thursday, September 09, 2004

RTalsorian Games - Mike's Rant

RTalsorian Games - Mike's Rant

Since I'm never sure how often this is updated, look for the header of Interlock vs Fuzion: the Battle Rages On. Does this mean that Mike Pndsmith is back at the helm of Cyberpunk 3x? I'm not going to hold my breathe until a book is announced in something like Previews. Does the begining of this "rant" mean that Mike is backpedalling on Fuzion? Its amazing how fans of a game that is based on extraoplation and a potential world of tomorrow can be so reactionary about a game system.

My opinions of Fuzion are pretty well known among those people who have had to listen to me about them. Fuzion is an obvious evolution of a good system, and the nice thing about it is that it moves the Cyberpunk game away from its class-based origins. Cyberpunk is D&D.