Saturday, May 29, 2004

Did heavy metal turn Calif. kid into terrorist? - PittsburghLIVE.com

Edit: Well. I'm being told by friends that, perhaps, this article was intended with a sarcastic intent, which I am hoping is the case. I can see it to a degree and I really hope that it would be the case. Let me know what you think.

Ok. This is officially nuts. Now, while this might be a little out of character for me and this blog...but I want every single person who reads this blog to click on the email address below or call the phone number and lodge a complaint for this guy being a complete and utter idiot. I'm sure that it won't be that many people, but it should be enough. However, I want everyone to be civil and not use any profanity. I don't want the protest to be discounted because of that. Post a comment when you've protested.

Eric Heyl is a Pittsburgh Tribune-Review staff writer. He can be reached at eheyl@tribweb.com or (412) 320-7857.

Did heavy metal turn Calif. kid into terrorist? - PittsburghLIVE.com

"If only Adam Gadahn hadn't played air guitar while listening to the likes of Metallica, Motorhead or Motley Crue, he undoubtedly would not be the subject of a worldwide manhunt today."

Yeah, Metalica, Motorhead and Motley Crue have all been known for their anti-American, pro-Islamic terrorist messages. This guy is an idiot. I'd be embarassed to be from Pittsburg if this is how they are being represented.

This just in: Contact the Pittsburgh Live site, and the newspapers involved.

Ok, rant is over...